December 8, 2013

The ways of Grilled Cheese

I found this website on Pinterest:
myfridgefood.com

On this website you can check what foods/ingredients you have in your kitchen and it will give you a list of recipes according to what you selected. This caught my eye mostly for the following picture:
This is my fridge at the moment
 I immedietly wanted to stump this site and see what it could come up with, with my array of ingredients. I am going to guess that this is not a very big or popular site because its list seemed quite small and had some random things on it.

Don't worry, if you add in my freezer and cabinet, I have more food than my fridge leads you to believe.
 
Though I didn't completely stump it, I'm going to give myself a win, because 3 of the 5 recipes it came up with were for different ways to make grilled cheese:
 
Grilled Cheese on a Stick
 
Stuffed Grilled Cheese Rolls
 

Grilled Cheese Rolls
Seriously, how many ways can you make grilled cheese? Slappin' cheese between 2 nomal pieces of buttered bread sounds so much easier than those. 
 
 
It also gave me a recipe for homemade vanilla wafers...I may have to try this one out. I will let you know how it turns out. It says that it makes 32 dozen cookies...thats 384 cookies!! I don't believe that..guess I will have to make them to see if that true.
 
Love,
Dani
 
"Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think.”    -Ephesians 3:20


No comments:

Post a Comment